Friday, March 9, 2012

My Very First Linky Party Simple & Sweet Fridays!

Recently I have been participating in linky parties and thought it would be fun to have one every Friday on my site! 
Simple & Sweet Fridays! 
So every Friday come visit with any post you find
 inspiring for other bloggers to read! 
It's just that simple.

The Rules:
No etsy or advertising links.
Please don't post the same thing you did last week, spice it up a bit.
Please become a follower of Rooted In Thyme & 
grab my button so everyone can join the fun!

Enjoy the first Simple & Sweet linky party!



Rooted In Thyme





4 comments:

  1. Hi-I just linked up & am doing my first linky party this weekend also! It's called Keep It Simple Saturdays (KISS). I'd love it if you visited my blog later today & linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today - and for the invite to your new party! I'm looking forward to joining the fun each week! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody,
    Thank you so much,I would have loved to join but hadva show today ..would love to participate..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...