Monday, December 10, 2012

~Christmas Cookie Exchange Party Tonight~

Tonight is a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party at my friend's, Tami's house.
I made some biscotti for my family, but might surprise her with something different.
Every year I always make cookies and wrap them up all pretty and my kids deliver them to family and friends. This was last year.
I just starting making cookies again this past weekend. It's fun to see 
the family tradition continue.
My mother made them also at Christmas and gave them to friends and family.
Speaking of tradition. At Thanksgiving, our son, Scott made a fresh apple pie.
We picked some apples off our tree and he decided to surprise us with his tradition every year.
A Fresh Apple Pie.
He then surprised us by making fresh bread. He's such a good cook now.



I love the holidays and family traditions!

5 comments:

  1. Sounda like fun, I wish I could join in but I won't start baking until next weekend.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks sooo delish!... love all your cookies all laid out... and I love that you too keep traditions, like me... Christmas would not be Christmas without them... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! All that baking, how wonderful, so please, I'd like a tray filled with those great cookies delivered too..I'll send my address, lol. I bake a bunch a cookies too for family and friends and with my American friends we have cookie exchange parties too, they're such fun. Have fun you too and hope to see some pics of it as well. Happy Holidays!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love family traditions too... and if they involve something yummy -- all the better! Everything looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, everything looks so very yummy! That fresh apple pie looks amazing.
    It's so nice to stay connected with family traditions. Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...