Sunday, November 24, 2013

~Fall Style~

I love this time of year.
Colder weather and leaves falling.
~Warm Colors Everywhere~
I made small vignettes outside with all the things I love. 

Here is one of my new furniture additions for outside.
~A French Cart~
A rolling cart I can use when having guests over and
displaying my collectibles just for fun!
I found these Vintage Thanksgiving candles at a Flea Market.
Another vignette for Fall.
I love this needlepoint pillow.
I bought it in a cute Vintage Store in Maryland.
I found these April Cornell pillows at an estate sale.
Just the right touch for Thanksgiving.
A tray with a collection of Fall leaves.
It has been so much fun decorating.
The pumpkins, fall colors everywhere and
 get togethers for great food.
Love the holiday season!!

We will be having the Simple & Sweet Party
 on Wednesday because of Thanksgiving.
 Can't wait to see your creative projects!!






7 comments:

  1. How lovely all your vignettes are. Love the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are not forgetting about Thanksgiving and heading into Christmas this week. It all looks os warm and inviting. Hope you have an awesome week, Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody,
    Love your décor! It's always charming, cozy and welcoming.
    I adore your couch pillows... so cute.

    Have a wonderful week, and a very Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vignettes! Lovin' the pilgrim family hangin' out at home and that chicken pillow... very cool. Happy Thanksgiving Jody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tray with the fall leaves, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...