Monday, November 18, 2013

~Playing with Cloches Outside~

Yesterday I just wanted to play outside.
I gathered some of my cloches together,
and pumpkins and gourds.
I love how all the glass sparkled with the Fall color.
 I have been collecting cloches for a very long time.
Some for the garden.
Some because I loved the shape.
Lots of places I shopped and fell in love with them,
 and just had to have them for the collection.
I just can't say, No.
Everything that is displayed under glass
is a special find.
Even the littlest one is just as spectacular!!
Different sizes make a statement.
Cloches are very unique and
I will always be wanting more.
I wonder where I'll find the next one!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful . I love them too my friend. Cant have enough - Here is too a blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks so pretty, Jody, and you have a fabulous collection of cloches! I wish you all the best in adding to that collection. I always have a hard time coming up with an idea of what to display, but from your pictures, it's very simple, isn't it?!

    Have a good week! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your wonderful cloches!! perfect for your gorgeous pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love how you decorated all your beautiful cloches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does make them look extra special, doesn't it? Kind of like a pumpkin exhibition. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody such fall beauty here, and I thought I had cloches, LOL!!! I love them all.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...