Sunday, October 26, 2014

~Lace Brownies, Pumpkins & Halloween Goodies~

I wanted to make some brownies for Halloween
 with Carly and we saw this idea online.
We love brownies and just bought a mix at the store.
I found some lace in the fabric box.
Sprinkled some powdered sugar on them.
They look like little pieces of Chocolate Art!
~Pumpkin Vignette with Lace~
Martha Stewart has a Halloween kit 
using lace to decorate pumpkins.
I found it at Michael's.
They look so elegant!!
When we were in London we went shopping at London's, 
St. Pancras International Train Station.
Fortnum and Mason has food, wine and gifts.
Wonderful store with lots of delicious treats 
for Halloween!


Loved all their displays!



Halloween is almost here!

9 comments:

  1. Your lace brownies are perfect for Halloween. I loved seeing all the Halloween displays in London. I have often wondered if that was a good time to travel to London. The airline tickets are a little less than summer rates, but I wasn't sure about the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brownies look so good - what a great idea. Wow I never gave a thought that London would go all out for Halloween.
    Lovely, scary displays. Glad you had a wonderful time.
    Enjoy your week and welcome home.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful brownies! I love it all! And the fun Halloween -- you're definitely in the spirit! My current post is Halloween decorating, too. It's such fun, isn't it? Those lacy pumpkins are great -- and I loved shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way the brownies turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love the lace brownies idea! Borrowing this idea for a fancy tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your brownie idea! London! How wonderful your trip must have been.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brownies with the lace design on them, fantastic idea and they look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved window shopping in London! Your brownies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool! I love lace and those brownies are so pretty. What a neat idea! The pumpkins with the black lace are also very pretty.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...