Friday, November 28, 2014

~Summers Past Farms Antique & Craft Sale~


Just wanted to let you know that Summers Past Farms is having their annual Antique & Craft Sale on Saturday, December 6th. Stan and I will be selling again this year. Here are some photos of the  wonderful gifts they are selling in their barn. 











 One of the things I will be selling at the craft fair are some 
new vintage bookmarks I've been working on.
Lots of bling and jewels!
They're also on my Etsy.
Stan has been working on his succulent plants
 and wind chime teapots.
My Paris windows are done and more Christmas goodies.

~Hope to see you there~

Antique & Craft Fair
Saturday, December 6th
9:00am - 4:00pm

An extraordinary Craft Fair! Over 70+ fine craftsman and expert artisans can be found at our Fall Craft Fair. Crafts, collectables, antiques & a garden sale all on our spacious lawn area. Enjoy your day shopping for the holidays at this great outdoor event


Summers Past Farms
15602 Olde Hwy 80
Flinn Springs, CA 92021
(619) 390-1523









5 comments:

  1. danke für die schönen bilder!!! ein schönes advents-wochenende wünscht angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! So many fun things to buy.

    Good luck on the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rooted in Thyme! Your blog, your photos, your Etsy shop, the wonderful things your husband builds for your gorgeous garden. I light up inside when I receive your e-mail that another post is available. Don't ever stop! Please!

    Linda Willson http://FlyingbyMoonlight.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a great display of all things lovely and festive! Looks like it would be a fun and maybe dangerous place to spend some money!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...