Tuesday, April 11, 2017

~ Creative Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs~


I love decorating eggs for Easter.
There are so many different ways you can decorate them.
I found some material that matched my Calico china from Staffordshire, England.
I cut the roses out and used Mod Podge to glue the pieces on
the wooden eggs.
I also found some pretty floral material.
I added some embellishments.

I love my French eggs!
I also decoupaged sheet music!
I bought the prettiest teacups and baking casserole dish at
 Home Goods.
The pattern reminded me of Cath Kidston.
Last April, I was inspired from her to make cookies.
You can view it here:
I decided to draw her design on Easter eggs. 
I used markers to draw the roses on the wooden eggs.

Of course, you can always display your eggs on different materials.
A wall display with speckled eggs in vintage teacups.
It's always fun every year to try different techniques.
There's always treats to eat while you're creating!
Hope you have a fun week getting ready for Easter!

16 comments:

  1. All very pretty! Thanks for sharing these ideas. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eggs and your attention to detail in the smallest of things, Jody. You always inspire me to take my time and do crafts and decorating at my own pace to make myself happy, large or small.

    I really love the sweet floral pieces. I saw what looks to be the same cake stand at Marshall's, and I debated buying it for a long time. The pattern is so, so delicate and yes, very much Cath Kidson. I have about 5 or 6, so I knew it was crazy. The next time I was there, it was gone. I take that as a sign!

    Happy Easter to you and Stan!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jody,
    Very inspired idea to present more ideas! All are beautiful, nice and cheerful, as is the spring season.
    Easter Celebration will want to be full of joy and light, with your loved ones.
    I embrace you with love,
    Mia Coman

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so pretty, Jody.I absolutely love the knitted nest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each and every one is exquisite, Jody. I had hoped to get a craft day in for Easter before the world turned upside down and maybe I'll still get a few eggs made. For what or who, I don't know but these are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally cute Easter ..everything Jody:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jody, Those are the prettiest eggs ever. I love the little French ones. :):) Pretty enough for year round décor. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love everything you share, my darling Jody, your taste is delightful and semply unique, thank you for your wonderful decorated eggs, they're all so inspiring !

    With utmost gratitude
    I'm sending blessings of joy on your Easter ahead,

    MUCH LOVE TO YOU

    XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! And very creative. Do you use plastic or all wooden eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so clever! The blue and white eggs are my favorite. So pretty. And now I am craving cupcakes..LOL :) Kit

    ReplyDelete
  11. How festive! I love them all, especially the tea cup nests and madeleines.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those eggs are all so pretty! Great ideas:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jody,
    I am so impressed with your pink floral eggs. What a wonderful talent to be able to draw. All of your ways to decorate eggs are terrific.

    Happy Easter,

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girlfriend, you are one of the most creative women in blog land! I love these decorated eggs. The blue ones are so lovely. And the pink roses are sweet. What a talent it is to draw like that. You did an amazing job on all of them. Those cupcakes sure do look good.

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jody.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...